1. On the heels of Google Fiber's planned expansion to Austin, Texas, AT&T announced it would also bring 1 Gigbit broadband, assuming it was "granted the same terms and conditions as Google on issues such as geographic scope of offerings, rights of way, permitting, state licenses and any investment incentives."
2. As North Korea continued to spout threats of nuclear war, foreign ministers from the eight wealthiest countries prepared to meet in London to discuss international concerns over the current political and civil states of countries like Syria, Iran, and North Korea.
3. In response to a leaked recording of U.S. politician Mitch McConnell and his staff plotting a personal destruction campaign against movie actress (and then opposition candidate) Ashley Judd, the republican senator's office has called for an F.B.I investigation into the matter.
4. China's bird flu claimed a ninth life today, but U.S. researchers cite no real immediate threat to general population.
5. After Iran's government ended U.N. talks and announced their planned expansion of enriched uranium production, a 6.3 magnitude earthquake hit close to Iran's only nuclear power station, killing 37 people and injuring hundreds more.
6. The Mars Curiosity Rover and its space exploration partners take a break for the month of April while NASA announced their plans to build a new telescope focused on finding earth-sized transiting exoplanets.
7. Italy's government remained at an impasse even after Italian center-left leader Pier Luigi Bersani met with rival Silvio Berlusconi to discuss resolutions to the political deadlock.
8. Apple Inc dealt with calls of App Store policy hypocrisy in the wake of pulling a popular app-hunting program called AppGratis.
9. CBS follows suit with FOX on investigating whether to end their free broadcast television channel if the budding steaming DVR company Aereo is allowed to continue its service.
10. The U.S. Senate prepped to begin deliberations on the latest Gun Control bill as President Obama prepared to release his latest Budget proposal for consideration by Congress on Wednesday.